DAY 01: ARRIVE JAIPUR – PINK CITY OF INDIA
Meet and assist on arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to hotel. The Capital State of Rajasthan is popularly known as the ‘Pink City’ as the buildings in its old, walled city are all constructed in pink-colored sandstone. The City was founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II (1693–1743). He was great warrior & astronomer for its foundation and careful planning in 1728. He constructed the remarkable observatory, which is still one of Jaipur central attractions. Visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind) built in 1799 A.D. Unesco World Heritage Site – Jantar Mantar, a stone observatories, whose setting and shapes are scientifically designed, represent the high points of medieval Indian astronomy. Ram Niwas Baug & Albert Hall Museum was built in 1868 A.D. Jaipur is well known for its jewelry, Precious and Semi-Precious Stones, Carpets, Enameled Ornaments, Brass Ornaments and many other arts and crafts. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
DAY 02: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Visit number of Palaces and Forts. City Palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, within the complex there is Mubarak Mahal (Palace of Welcome) & Art Gallery. Amber Palace & Fort was built by Raja Man Singh I in 1592 A.D. The fort was made in red sand stone and white marble, it has four section within the premises is Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), Dewan-I-Aam (The Hall of Public Audience), Jai Mandir (The Hall of Victory) and The Zenana (The Palace of Women). Visit Jiagarh Fort also known as Victory Fort was built between 15th to 18th centuries, Jal Mahal, Kanak Vrindavan is popular spot for picnic and film shoots. Evening enjoy Sound & Light show at Amber Fort (OPTIONAL). Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
DAY 03: JAIPUR – SAWAI MADHOPUR – RANTHAMBORE (165 KMS / 3 HRS)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Ranthambore. The Mughal Emperor Shah Alam gifted Ranthambore to Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh I in 1754. The 392 sq. km Park comprises of dry deciduous forest sprawling over an undulating terrain of Aravali and Vindhyan Ranges. The Park is one of finest Tiger reserve in country under project Tiger. On arrival check in to Hotel / Resort / Lodge. Post lunch, enjoy an exhilarating Jungle Safari inside the Wildlife Sanctuary – (OPTIONAL) and have fun spotting wild animals and exotic birds. Overnight stay in Resort / Lodge at Rathambore.
DAY 04: RANTHAMBORE
After breakfast visit Jogi Mahal and Rathambore Fort and Spend day inside the park enjoying Wildlife Safaris on Jeep and Elephants. Try your luck at spotting the elusive Indian tigers. Visit the Ranthambore Fort situated inside the tiger reserve. Overnight stay Resort / Lodge at Rathambore.
DAY 05: RANTHAMBORE N. PARK –BHARATPUR BIRD SANCTUARY (225 kms./ 5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Resort / Lodge and transfer to Bharatpur. Bharatpur has become major tourist destination for Bird lovers with its Keoladeo National Park, Ghana the finest Bird sanctuaries in the world with over 400 Spices of water Birds. On arrival check in to Resort and overnight stay in Resort at Bharatpur.
DAY 06: BHARATPUR – DEEG FORT
After Breakfast visit to Lohagarh Fort, this massive structure built in early 18th century by Maharaja Suraj Mal, the founder of Bharatpur. The Palace, this Royal edifice is a fusion of the Mughal and Rajput architectural styles with magnificent apartments. Excursion to Deeg Fort built by Maharaja Suraj Mal in 1730 A.D. Once the summer resort of the ruler of Bharatpur. This interesting town is strewn with massive fortifications, stunningly beautiful gardens, magnificent palaces and colorful Bazaar. Overnight stay in Hotel /Resort at Bharatpur.
DAY 07: BHARATPUR BIRD SANCTUARY – SARISKA NATIONAL PARK (160 kms./ 3 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Resort / Lodge and drive to Sariska Bird Sanctuary. It is 765.80 sq. kms, thickly wooded reserve cradled in picturesque valley of the Aravalis. Established in 1955, now an excellent Tiger Sanctuary under the Project Tiger. On arrival check in to Hotel / Resort. After lunch visit the Sariska National Park. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Sariska.
DAY 08: SARISKA NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast drive to Sariska National Park and visit The Kankwadi Fort, where, Emperor Aurangzeb once imprisoned his brother, Dara Shikoh. One of the best ways to explore the wildlife at Sariska is by taking a jeep safari. It will take you into the depth of the sanctuary, from where you will be able to explore the wildlife from up close. However, do make to maintain silence while undertaking the safari or you will drive the animals away. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Sariska.
DAY 09: SARISKA NATIONAL PARK – JAIPUR (135 kms. / 3 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey with Sweet Memories, Wildlife of Rajasthan Tour by Greenland Holidays.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist at Airport / Railway Station.
- Meals as per plan (C.P. :- Room with B/Fast).
- 8 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels /Resort on Double Sharing Std. A/c Room as per the category.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo Car OR Similar as per Itinerary.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking Fees and Driver Allowance.
1] Rates are Per Person and Valid for Indian National.
2] Vehicle will Not be at disposable.
3] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
4] Jeep Safari & Entrance Fees at All Places will be Extra Not Included in Package.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone charges and all items of Personal Nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not Be Changed, once Confirm.
- Any change in Itinerary/ Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport with Valid Visa, as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the hotel availability status.
“Simply ******A Memorable Holidays”