DAY 01: DELHI TO SHIMLA: (320 Kms/ 09 Hrs)
Meet and assist on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set admist the snow capped shivalik mountains which offers the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival check in to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Shimla.
DAY 02: SHIMLA SGHTSEEING:
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay in Hotel at Shimla
DAY 03: SHIMLA TO MANALI. (265 kms / 08 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Manali on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Valley. Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali.
DAY 04: MANALI SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast a day excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali. (Rohtang Pass Closed on Tuesday)
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
DAY 06: MANALI TO DHARAMSHALA: (260 kms/ 7 Hrs).
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Dharamshala. Enroute stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. Overnight stay in Hotel at Dharamshala.
DAY 07: DHARAMSHALA TO DALHOUSIE: (145 Kms / 4 Hrs).
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. Overnight stay in Hotel at Dharamshala.
DAY 08: DALHOUSIE SIGHTSEEING:
After breakfast visit Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor – General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation – pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km fro Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. Overnight stay in Hotel at Dalhousie.
DAY 09: DALHOUSIE TO CHANDIGARH. (320 kms / 8 Hrs).
After breakfast check out from the hotel drive to Chandigarh. Evening at Leisure at Chandigarh. Visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability. Overnight stay in Hotel at Chandigarh.
DAY 10: CHANDIGARH TO DELHI. (240 kms / 5 Hrs)
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Chandigarh and later drive to Delhi Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey with sweet memories Tour by Greenland Holidays.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Meals as per plan in Itinerary. (C.P.: – Room with Breakfast).
- 09 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels on Twin Sharing Standard A/c & Non A/c Room as per the category booked.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/C Indigo OR Similar Car.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver allowance.
1] Rates are Per Person & Valid for Indian National.
2] Vehicle will Not be at disposable.
3] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter (Safari).
- Any Medical / Rescue evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not be Changed, once Confirmed.
- Air condition of Car will not Run in Hill Areas.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above Prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the Hotel availability status. Rates are NOT valid during Festive Seasons.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”