DAY 01: ARRIVE MUMBAI – A CITY OF DREAM
Meet and assist on arrival at Railway Station / Airport and transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. There are lots of things to do and see in Mumbai. It is a city that never sleeps. The people around here are friendly nature. The city is known as the “Island City”. If time permit as per arrival Mumbai Sightseeing. Overnight stay in Hotel at Mumbai.
DAY 02: MUMBAI SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Mumbai visit Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Jehangir Art Gallery, Prince of Wales Museum, Gateway of India, drive past Assembly Hall, Nariman Point, Marine Drive, Chowpaty Beach, photo shoot at Hanging Garden, Kamla Nehru Park, Mahalaxmi Temple, Haji Ali Dargah, Race Course, Nehru Planetarium, Bandra Worli Sea Link, Juhu Beach Bollywood Actor Bungalows. Evening return back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Mumbai.
DAY 03: MUMBAI – AURANGABAD (By Air)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Aurangabad. On arrival check in to Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel at Aurangabad.
DAY 04: AURANGABAD – AJANTA CAVE – AURANGABAD (100 kms. O/Way)
After Breakfast full day excursion to Ajanta Caves. Evening return back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Aurangabad.
Note: Ajanta Cave Close on Monday
DAY 05: AURANGABAD SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Ellora Caves, Grishneshwar Temple, Dulatabad Fort, Bibika Makbara and Pan Chakki. Overnight stay in Hotel at Aurangabad.
Note: Ellora Cave Close on Tuesday.
DAY 06: DEPART AURANGABAD – MUMBAI (By Air)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Mumbai drop at Airport / Railway Station with Sweet Memories, Best of Maharashtra Tour by Greenland Holidays.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- 05 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels on Double Sharing Standard A/c Room as per category.
- Transfer and Sightseeing in Mumbai and Aurangabad by A/c Indigo OR Similar Car as per Itinerary.
- Meal as per Plan in Itinerary. (C.P.:- Room with Breakfast Basis).
- State Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver Allowance.
1] Rates are Per Person and Valid for Indian National.
2] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
3] Vehicle will Not be Disposable.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone charges and all items of Personal Nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not Be Changed, once Confirm.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- Air condition of Car will not Run in Hill Areas.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport with Valid Visa, as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the hotel availability status.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”