DAY 01: ARRIVE SRINAGAR – A PARADISE ON EARTH
Meet and Assist on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Hotel / Houseboat. Check in to Hotel / Houseboat. After freshen up visit local market. Overnight stay in Hotel / Houseboat at Srinagar.
DAY 02: SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM (86 kms – 02 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Pahalgam , on the way visit Saffron Fields, Avantipura Ruins. On arrival check in to hotel. After freshen up visit Pahalgam (2440 mts). The valley of shephards, surrounded by lush green pine forests. The valley is located on the banks of river lidder, there are many breath taking views to enjoy. Overnight stay in Hotel at Pahalgam..
DAY 03: PAHALGAM – GULMARG (140 kms – 4½ Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Gulmarg On arrival check in to hotel. After freshen up visit Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. Enjoy the splendor of nature and Snowy Mountain. Gulmarg has one of the world’s highest golf courses with 18 holes & a historical club house building. Overnight stay in Hotel at Gulmarg.
DAY 04: GULMARG – SRINAGAR (52 kms – 1.5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Srinagar. On arrival check in hotel. After freshen up visit world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The Garden of Pleasure) built by Asif Jha in 1636 and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) built by Mughal Emperor Jehangir for his beloved wife Nur Jehan in 1619. Visit Cheshmashahi, & Hazratbal Mosque (Optional – if time permits). Overnight stay in Hotel / Houseboat at Srinagar.
DAY 05: SRINAGAR – SONMARG – SRINAGAR (85 Kms One Way)
After breakfast day excursion trip to Sonmarg, which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. Sonmarg (2690 mts) known as the gateway to ladakh. Evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Hotel / Houseboat at Srinagar.
DAY 06: SRINAGAR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit famous Shankrancharya Temple, Pari Mahal, Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty Silken Carpets, Shawls, Jewellery Ornaments. In Evening enjoy a Shikara Ride in Dal Lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. While returning visit to local market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Mache & Wood of a walnut. Over night stay in Hotel / Houseboat at Srinagar.
DAY 07: DEPART SRINAGAR
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey with Sweet Memories Tour by Greenland Holidays.
- Meet and Assist on Arrival at Srinagar Airport.
- Meals as per plan in Itinerary. (C.P:- Room with Breakfast).
- 06 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels/ Houseboat on Double Sharing Standard Non A/c Room as per the category.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by Non A/c Car.
- Shikara ride in Famous Dal Lake.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver allowance.
1] Rates are Per Person and Valid for Indian National.
2] Vehicle will Not be at disposable.
3] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Sonamarg.
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not be Changed, once Confirmed.
- Air condition of Car will not Run in Hill Areas.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- Note: – Pahalgam Aru Valley / Chandanwari Sightseeing not includes in the Package. Customer should Hire the Taxi on their own cost from Pahalgam.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID card / Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- Please note all the above prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the hotel availability status.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”