DAY 01: ARRIVE BANGALORE – WELCOME TO GARDEN CITY OF INDIA
Meet and assist on arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway Station. If time permit. After freshen up leave for local sightseeing of Bangalore visit Cubbon Park, Visweswaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Ulsoor Lake, Lalbagh, Iscon Temple, Lord Shiva temple, Botanical Garden, Vidhansoudha, Overnight Stay in Hotel at Bangluru.
DAY 02: BANGLORE – MYSORE – (145 Kms / 3 Hrs).
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Mysore. Mysore is the previous capital of Wadiyars. Mysore has never failed to mesmerize the tourists with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, beautifully laid-out gardens and sacred temples. Mysore has emerged as a thriving market for exotic sandalwood & incense, Mysore silk sarees and stone carved sculptures. En route visit Srirangapatanam, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali & his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival check in to Hotel. After freshen up visit Chamundi hills, Mysore Zoo, Lalita Mahal Palace & Brindavan Gardens. Which is famous for musical Color Fountain. Overnight stay in Hotel at Mysore.
DAY 03: MYSORE – COORG – (130 Kms / 3 Hrs).
After breakfast check out from Hotel & Proceed to Coorg. On arrival Check in to the hotel. After freshen up visit the ancient temple and in the evening, go to Madikeri town and enjoy shopping for honey, coffee and spices as souvenirs of Coorg .Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Coorg.
DAY 04: COORG SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed to enjoy in this breath taking hill retreat. Head towards the Rajiv Gandhi National Park at Nagarhole in the morning and enjoy game viewing throughout the day. Try your luck spotting the ferocious tiger. Visit coffee & cardamom plantations. There is abundance of lush green expanses, Rosewood, Silver-oak trees and cascading falls. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Coorg.
DAY 05: COORG – WAYANAD – (110 Kms 2 Hrs).
After breakfast check out form Hotel / Resort and proceed to Wayanad through most beautiful jungle in India passing from lakes, rivers, dense forests, wildlife, winding roads. On arrival check in to Hotel / Resort. After freshen up visit famous waterfalls like Meenmutty & Soojipara. Overnight at stay in Hotel at Wayanad.
DAY 06: WAYANAD SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour which includes boating in Pookod Lake -Set in a beautiful valley and surrounded by evergreen forests and wooded hills, Pookot is one of Wayanad’s top visitor draws. Visit Edakkal Cave– Just imagine how people used to live in the ancient times. This is the very place which is considered to be one of the earliest habitations of the humans. (4000Bc to 1700bc). Overnight stay in Hotel at Wayanad.
DAY 07: DEPART WAYANAD – CALICUT.
After breakfast check out from Hotel & Proceed to Calicut Airport/ Railway Station for your onward journey with Sweet Memories of Karnataka with Kerala Tour by Greenland Holidays.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Meals as per plan in Itinerary. (C.P.:- Room with Breakfast).
- 06 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels on Double Sharing Standard A/c and Non A/c Room as per the category.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo OR Similar Car as per Itinerary.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver allowance.
1] Rates are Per Person & Valid for Indian National.
2] Vehicle will Not be at disposable.
3] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter (Safari).
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
Any Flight / Rail Tickets
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not be Changed, once Confirmed.
- Air condition of Car will not Run in Hill Areas.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above Prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the Hotel availability status. Rates are NOT valid during Festive Seasons.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”