DAY 01: BANGKOK – PATTAYA (2.5 Hrs. Approx)
On arrival meet and assist at Bangkok Airport and drive to Pattaya, a picturesque breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. A tropical beach retreat town is a perfect place to laze around under swaying coconut trees, exploring white sandy beaches and crystal azure waters. Interested travelers will be happy to know that the nightlife of Pattaya is one of the most happening in the world. Check in to Hotel. Evening enjoy the Alcazar show, a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Paris’ Moulin Rouge, a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats, mega watts of pulsating sound, a state-of-the-art light & sound system and ultra-modern computer technology, the Alcazar is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors. After the scintillating Alcazar experience return to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel /Resort at Pattaya.
DAY 02: PATTAYA – (B)
After breakfast visit to the idyllic Coral Island (KohLan) in speedboat through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. After a relaxing time at the island, return and relish upon a sumptuous lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and comfortably. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Pattaya.
Day 03: PATTAYA – BANGKOK – (B)
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, you will embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok. Thailand is Wondrous Kingdom. Featuring Buddhist Temples, Exotic Wildlife and Spectacular Islands. Along with fascinating History and a Unique Cultures. Thailand features a modern capital city and friendly peoples, who epitomize Thailand’s “Land of Smiles” and reputation. We will take you on a Temple and City Tour to experience another side to Bangkok that’s rewarding, intriguing, memorable and waiting for you to discover it. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist Temples). This vacation, let us take you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Trimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and a fine example of Sukhothai art and Wat Po, (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Overnight stay in Hotel at Bangkok.
DAY 04: BANGKOK– (B)
After breakfast, visit to the Safari World with Marine Park, which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and leisure park. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, for some intimate encounters with Dolphins, Orang-utans, Seals and a Myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. After enjoying lunch at the Safari World Park, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Bangkok.
DAY 05: BANGKOK-(B)
After breakfast, check-out from Hotel and proceed to the Airport for onward journey with sweet memories of Thailand Tours by Greenland Holidays.
PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 02 Nights Accommodations in 3* Hotel / Resort at Pattaya with Breakfast on Twin Sharing Basis in Standard Room.
- The Alcazar Show at Pattaya.
- Half Day Pattaya Coral Island Tour with Lunch in Speedboat.
- 02 Nights Accommodations in 3* Hotel / Resort at Bangkok with Breakfast on Twin Sharing Basis in Standard Room.
- Half Day Bangkok City & Temple Tour on Seat In Coach Basis.
- Half Day Safari World & Marine Park Tour with Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing in Bangkok and Pattaya on Seat In Coach Basis.
- Meals as per Plan in suggested Itinerary. (BB: Breakfast)
- Airfare International and Domestic.
- Visa Fees.
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above Itinerary.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances Fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum OR any others which is not included in Itinerary.
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- Bookings subject to availability of Room at the time of booking..
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not be Changed, once Confirmed.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Natural calamities OR any other Factor beyond our control will not be Refunded.
“Simply ***A Matter of Good Holidays”