DAY 01: ARRIVE JAIPUR – PINK CITY OF INDIA
Meet and assist on arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. The Capital State of Rajasthan is popularly known as the ‘Pink City’ as the buildings in its old, walled city are all constructed in pink-colored sandstone. The City was founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II (1693–1743). He was great warrior & astronomer for its foundation and careful planning in 1728. He constructed the remarkable observatory, which is still one of Jaipur central attractions. Visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind) built in 1799 A.D. Unesco World Heritage Site – Jantar Mantar, a stone observatories, whose setting and shapes are scientifically designed, represent the high points of medieval Indian astronomy. Ram Niwas Baug & Albert Hall Museum was built in 1868 A.D. Jaipur is well known for its jewelry, Precious and Semi-Precious Stones, Carpets, Enameled Ornaments, Brass Ornaments and many other arts and crafts. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
DAY 02: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Visit number of Palaces and Forts. City Palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, within the complex there is Mubarak Mahal (Palace of Welcome) & Art Gallery. Amber Palace & Fort was built by Raja Man Singh I in 1592 A.D. The fort was made in red sand stone and white marble, it has four section within the premises is Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), Dewan-I-Aam (The Hall of Public Audience), Jai Mandir (The Hall of Victory) and The Zenana (The Palace of Women). Visit Jiagarh Fort also known as Victory Fort was built between 15th to 18th centuries, Jal Mahal, Kanak Vrindavan is popular spot for picnic and film shoots. Evening enjoy Sound & Light show at Amber Fort. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
DAY 03: JAIPUR – JODHPUR (340 Kms / 6 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Jodhpur – The city was founded by Rao Jodha, chief of Rathore clan in 1459 A.D. The 16th century fortress city of Jodhpur was major trade centre in by-gone years. It today stand as the second largest city in State of Rajasthan. The hospitality of the locals, the demure women, colorful turbans -all set against the beloved desert (Marwar) is something to feel, not just see. Arrival at Jodhpur, transfer to Hotel, get freshen up and move for Sightseeing / Visits in Jodhpur as per the timings, Mandore Garden, Mandore was capital of Maharajas of Marwar, but was later abandoned for the security of Mehrangarh Fort. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jodhpur.
DAY 04: JODHPUR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Visit Mehrangarh Fort was founded by Rao Jodha 1459 A.D. The 5 kms long majestic Fort sprawled across a 125 mts, high hill is one of the most impressive and formidable structures. Within the fort are some magnificent palaces with marvelously carved panels, latticed windows and evocative names are Moti Mahal, Sheesh Mahal and Phool Mahal. Visit Jaswant Thada, the graceful white marble cenotaph known as Taj Mahal of Marwar was built in 1899 A.D. by Maharaja Sardar Singh in memory of his father Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, memorial situated about 400 mts, northeast of the fort. Visit Umaid Bhavan was built by Maharaja Umaid Singh in 1929 to 1942 the only 20th century Palace build under the famine relief project. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jodhpur.
DAY 05: JODHPUR – JIASALMER (285 kms/ 5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Jaisalmer, The Thar Desert –A Bhati Rajput ruler, Rawal Jaisal, after whom the city finds its name, founded Jaisalmer in 1156 A.D. Its prosperity was due to its location on the main camel trade route linking India to Egypt and Arabia, is often described as the ‘Golden Desert City’. Jaisalmer is also famous for its Embroidery, Rajasthani Mirror Work, Rugs, Blankets, Antique, Stone work and Camel Safaris into the barren Sand-Dunes Desert. Arrival at Jaisalmer as per the timing, transfer to Hotel, get freshen up. Move for Sightseeing / Afternoon transfer to Sam Sand Dunes/ Khuri Village, located at a distance of 42 kms from Jaisalmer is the closest point to witness total sandy desert. Here one can have a Ride on Camel “the ship of desert” in the desert sea. Beautiful folk dancers enrich the visitor’s with traditional flavor of joy. Moreover, Sam Sand Dunes also provide you with an unforgettable experience of the sunset. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaisalmer.
DAY 06: JAISALMER SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Visit Jaisalmer Fort known as Golden Fort was built in 1156 by the Bhati Rajput ruler, Rawal Jaisal, stands atop the 80 mts, high Trikuta Hill. The famous Havelis (Mansions) known for their frescoes. The most elaborate and magnificent of all the Jaisalmer havelis is the Patwaon Ki Haveli. Salim Singh Ki Haveli is 250 years old and can be visit from outside only. Dewan Nathmalji Ki Haveli is late 19th century .Two Jain brothers built the Haveli between 1800 and 1860. Gadsisar Lake was built by Maharawal Gadsi in 14th century, a scenic rain water lake once the main source of drinking for the entire town of Jaisalmer. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaisalmer.
DAY 07: JAISALMER – BIKANER (340 Kms / 7 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Bikaner, which was once a major trading post between Africa, West Asia and the Far East. The arts prospered receiving the patronage of a wealthy merchant community. The city is renowned for the best riding camels in the world. On arrival check into hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Bikaner.
DAY 08: BIKANER SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Junagarh Fort situated at a height of seven hundred feet above sea level, it towers over the city and can be seen from a distance. It was built in 1593 A.D. by Raja Rai Singh, a general in the army of Emperor Akbar, the fort is formidable structure encircled by moat and has some beautiful palaces within. The Suraj Pol or Sun Gate is main entrance to the fort, Anup Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Chandra Mahal are among most beautiful with marvelous painting, mirror and carved panels. Spend some time with Ship of Desert at Camel Research & Breeding Centre, one of its kinds in Asia. Overnight stay in Hotel at Bikaner.
DAY 09: BIKANER – JAIPUR (340 Kms / 6 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival check into hotel. The rest of the day at leisure and shopping. Overnight stay in Hotel at Jaipur.
DAY 10: DEPART JAIPUR
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station your onward journey with Sweet Memories, Palace and Desert of Rajasthan Tour by Greenland Holidays.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist at Airport / Railway Station.
- Meals as per plan in Itinerary. (C.P. :- Room with Breakfast).
- 09 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels on Double Sharing Std. A/c Room as per the category.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo Car OR Similar as per Itinerary.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver allowance.
1] Car will Not be at disposable.
2] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
3] Tour Cost is Valid for Indian National Only.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone charges and all items of Personal Nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not Be Changed, once Confirm.
- Any change in Itinerary/ Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.\
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport with Valid Visa, as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the hotel availability status.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”