DAY 01: ARRIVE DELHI-MUSSORIE (310 kms/ 8 Hrs)
Meet and Assist on arrival at Delhi Airport / Raliway Station and drive to Mussoorie en route visit Shiv Ratan Kander, Sahai Dham and Tibatien Temple. On arrival check in to hotel. In evening visit the Mall road. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Mussorie.
DAY 02: MUSSORIE SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, visit the most beautiful ‘Kempty Waterfalls’ and enjoy an optional cable car ride at the Gun Hills for a beautiful views of the Dun valley and Company Garden, Camel back etc Evening free to explore various scenic sights / visit mall road and individual activities. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Mussorie.
DAY 03: MUSSORIE – RANIKHET (350 kms/ 9 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Ranikhet ‘The Queens Field’, check in to hotel and rest of the day is for a leisurely walks of this gorgeous town of Ranikhet. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Ranikhet.
DAY 04: RANIKHET -KAUSANI -RANIKHET
After breakfast excursion to Kausani, nature own reserve and idle to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature with stunning view of the Himalayan ranges. Afternoon picnic near the River Kosi and day to explore the beauty of nature. Evening return to Ranikhet. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Ranikhet.
DAY 05: RANIKHET – NAINITAL (110 kms/ 2 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel / Resort and drive to Nainital, the most beautiful hill station of Kumaon. On arrival check in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Evening you will walk to Naini Lake and enjoy a boat ride and visit the Naini Temple. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Nainital.
DAY 06: NAINITAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, day is at leisure to explore the hill retreat of Nainital. Visit Mall road, Boating Club, Thandi Sadak. It is blessed with scenic natural splendor and varied natural resources. Dotted with lakes, Nainital has earned the epithet of ‘Lake District’ of India. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Nainital.
DAY 07: NAINITAL – CORBETT (90 kms/ 2 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Corbett National Park. The Park is named after Jim Corbett; it is one of India’s first wildlife sanctuaries spread over an area of 521 sq. km and the first to come under project tiger. Wildlife population includes the Leopard, Sloth Bear, Jungle Cat, Fishing cat, Wild Boar, Langur and Rhesus monkeys, Gharial and Mugger Crocodiles. Arrive and check in to Hotel / Resort. Overnight stay in Lodge / Resort at Corbett .
NOTE: JUNGLE SAFARI PERMITT, GUEST WILL GET AT RAMNAGAR FOREST OFFICE ON ACTUAL COST
DAY 08: CORBETT NATIONAL PARK
Early morning wildlife safari by Elephant / Jeep (To be done on your Own).
Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay in Lodge / Resort at Corbett.
DAY 09: DEPART CORBETT – DELHI (300 kms/ 8 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Lodge / Resort and drive to Delhi to Airport/ Railway Station for your onward journey with Sweet Memories of Uttarkhand Tour by Greenland Holidays.
- Meet and assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- 08 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels / Resort on Twin Sharing A/c and Non A/c Room with Breakfast.
- Meals as per plan in Itinerary. (C.P.–Room with Breakfast)
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Air condition Indigo OR Similar Car as per the itinerary.
- All Taxes, Toll Taxes, Parking Fees and Driver Allowance.
Note: Car will Not be at disposable.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Portage at Airport and Hotels, Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and items of personal nature, Meals and Drinks which not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Cultural Shows etc.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Children above the age of 10 years will be charged the applicable Adult Rates.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not Be Changed, once Confirm.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- Any Medical / Rescue evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- No Refund for any Unutilized Services.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above Prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the Hotel availability status. Rates are NOT valid during Festive Seasons.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”