DAY 01: ARRIVE COCHIN – MUNNAR (135 kms / 4.5 Hrs).
Meet and assist on arrival at Cochin Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Hotel in Munnar. Munnar a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s Own Country. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations – pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries. After freshen up visit Matupatty Dam, Echo Point. Overnight stay in Hotel at Munnar.
DAY 02: MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, proceed on a full day sightseeing tour. Visit Includes Pothamedu-which offers an excellent view of Tea, Coffee and Cardamom Plantations,Devikulam-an idyllic hill station with its velvet lawns, exotic flora and fauna, Pallivasal-the venue of the first Hydro Electric Project in Kerala, Mattupetty-the highly specialized dairy farm. Overnight stay in Hotel at Munnar.
DAY 03: MUNNAR – PERIYAR / THEKKADY (120 kms/ 3 Hrs)
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Thekkady. On arrival by noon, check in at the hotel. The most renowned destination is the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary at Thekkady. Here is the natural habitat of Elephant, tiger, bison, spotted and samba deer, gaur, etc. The sanctuary is open throughout the year. Evening Game viewing by motorized boat at Periyar Lake. Overnight stay in Hotel at Thekkady.
DAY 04: THEKKADY – KOVALAM (225 kms / 5.5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Kovalam. Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach resort has been a favorite haunt of tourist. On account of its natural location, it affords facilities for safe sea bath. Rest of the day free for you to explore the beach.On arrival check into Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Kovalam.
DAY 05: KOVALAM
After breakfast, local sightseeing at Kovalam, relax on beach of Kovalam. Overnight stay in Hotel at Kovalam.
DAY 06: KOVALAM – ALLEPPEY – (160 kms / 4 Hrs).
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Alleppey. The Kerala backwaters consist of a complex network of lagoons, lakes, & canals and are best experienced. Check in to the hotel. Local sightseeing in an around Alleppey . Overnight stay in Hotel at Alleppey.
DAY 07: DEPART ALLEPPEY – COCHIN (55 kms/ 1.5 Hrs).
After breakfast check out from Hotel . Today you bid farewell to “God’s Own Country”. Transfers to Cochin Airport / Railway Station for onward journey with Sweet Memories, Lakes and Hills of Kerala Tour by Greenland Holidays.
Package Cost Includes:
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Stn.
- 06 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels on Double Sharing Standard A/c and Non A/c Room as per the category.
- Meals as per plan in Itinerary. (C.P.:- Room with Breakfast).
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo OR Similar Car as per Itinerary.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver allowance.
1] Car will Not be at disposable.
2] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
3] Tour Cost is Valid for Indian National Only.
Package Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter (Safari).
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not be Changed, once Confirmed.
- Air condition of Car will not Run in Hill Areas.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above Prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the Hotel availability status. Rates are NOT valid during Festive Seasons.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays’’