DAY 01: GOA
On arrival meet and assist at Dambolim Airport / Railway Station. Check in to Hotel and rest of the day free at Leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Goa.
DAY 02: GOA -SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed to Half Day city tour of Goa. Evening return back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Goa.
DAY 03: GOA
After breakfast Day at leisure for Shopping. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Goa.
DAY 04: DEPART GOA
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Thivim Railway Station or Dambolim Airport for onward journey with Sweet Memories of Goa Beach Tour by Greenland Holidays.
Package Cost Includes:
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- 03 Nights Deluxe Hotel Accommodation in Goa on Twin Sharing Standard A/c Room as per category.
- Transfer and Sightseeing in Goa by Non A/c Seat in Coach Basis.
- Meal as per Plan.(C.P.:-Room with Breakfast).
- All Taxes.
Package Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone charges and all items of Personal Nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Children above the age of 10 years will be charged the applicable Adult Rates.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not Be Changed, once Confirm.
- Early Check in and late Checkout Subject to Rooms Availability.
- Sightseeing / Visits subject to suitable weather / Traffic conditions and permission from local Authorities.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport with Valid Visa, as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the hotel availability status.
“Simply **** A Memorable Holidays”