DAY 01: ARRIVE DELHI – SHIMLA (320 Kms/ 09 Hrs)
Meet and assist on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set admist the snow capped shivalik mountains which offers the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival check in to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Shimla.
DAY 02: SHIMLA SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed to visit Kufri via Green Valley, Wild Flower Hall, Hali Pad, Indira Tourist Park, and Mini Zoo. Kufri India,s one of the best holiday paradise in shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2622 meters. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Visit Vice Regal Lodge and Naldhera has thick sedar forest, picnic spot and 9 hole par 68 Golf course that is regarded as one of most challenging in the country, Jakhoo Peak. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla Town – “The Mall & The Ridge”. Overnight stay in Hotel at Shimla
DAY 03: SHIMLA – MANALI (265 Kms/ 08 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Manali. En route visit Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley spread out its charm on either side of river Beas. Yet with inspiring glen and mossy meadows encircled by rushing stream and meandering brooks, flung east and west a fairly wide area open to tourists. On arrival check in to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali
DAY 04: MANALI – SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Local sightseeing of Manali “Hadimba Temple” built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, It is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “The Club House” with its comprehensive facilities that include a Roller Skating Rink, an Auditorium, Billiards Rooms, a Library, a Bar and Restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day. “The Tibetian Monastary” is a Buddhist Temple in the heart of Manali town. “Van Vihar” is a Park in between The Mall Road and Beas River. “Vashist” well known for its Hot Water Springs. Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Kothi Village, with its attractive gracious willows green field, fruit trees makes an altogether lovely landscape. Rahala Falls is fascinating sight and good picnic spot. Gulaba is Village 6 km from Rohtang Pass, for those who want to enjoy Snow without sking, the upper slopes at Gulaba is peaceful and steep. Visit Marhi a mountain plateau surrounded by lush green meadows strewn with myriad wild flowers. Solang Valley offers view of glaciers and snow covered mountain peaks. Rohtang Pass an altitude of 3978 meters on the highway to Keylong, the mass afford wide spread panorama of mountain scenery. Overnight stay in Hotel at Manali.
DAY 06: MANALI – CHANDIGARH (325 Kms/ 08 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planed modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power Chandi, whose Temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening free to shopping and own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: DEPART CHANDIGARH – DELHI (260 Kms/ 04 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for onward journey with Sweet Memories of Fascinating Himachal Tour by Greenland Holidays.
NOTE: ROHTANG PASS CLOSED FROM NOV TO MAY MONTH DUE TO SNOW
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Meals as per plan in Itinerary. C.P.: – Room with Breakfast).
- 06 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels on Double Sharing Standard A/c & Non A/c Room as per the category booked.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/C Indigo OR Similar Car.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver allowance.
1] Rates are Per Person and Valid for Indian National.
2] Vehicle will Not be at disposable.
3] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter (Safari).
- Any Medical / Rescue evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not be Changed, once Confirmed.
- Air condition of Car will not Run in Hill Areas.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above Prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the Hotel availability status. Rates are NOT valid during Festive Seasons.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”