DAY 01: ARRIVE DELHI – CAPITAL OF INDIA
Meet & Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station. Check in to Hotel. Afternoon visit Old Delhi – Former center of Mughal Power, offers ancient monuments, narrow streets and bustling bazaars. Later visit the Jama Masjid, the greatest mosque in India and completed in 1658 by Shah Jehan who also built the Taj Mahal. Raj Ghat, the simple memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. Overnight stay in Hotel at Delhi.
DAY 02: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast sightseeing of Delhi drive past Red Fort, Feroz Shah Kotla, ruins of an old fort of the 14th Century with the 13 meter high Ashoka Pillar of 3rd BC. New Delhi drive past Rashtrapati Bhavan [The Presidential Palace], India Gate, the High Court Building. Visit Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple & 72 meters high Qutub Minar. Overnight stay in Hotel at Delhi.
DAY 03: DELHI – AGRA (215 Kms / 3 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Agra. On arrival check in to Hotel. Afternoon sightseeing of Agra. Visit Taj Mahal. A short drive away is the Agra Fort, tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah. Evening Sound & Light Show at Agra Fort. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Agra.
NOTE: TAJ MAHAL IS CLOSE ON FRIDAY.
DAY 04: AGRA – JAIPUR (235 kms / 4 Hrs).
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri the deserted, red sandstone city that was built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the 16th century. Visit shrine of Sheikh Salim Chisti, Palace of Jodha Bai, Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza the largest gateway in the world and various attractions. Thereafter continue drive to Jaipur. The Rose Pink City in India was founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II (1693–1743), is the capital of Rajasthan. On arrival check in to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Agra.
DAY 05: JAIPUR – SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Sightseeing / Visit –Jaipur has a number of Palaces and Forts. City Palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, within the complex there is Mubarak Mahal (Palace of Welcome) & Art Gallery. Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, Amber Palace & Fort was built by Raja Man Singh I in 1592 A.D. The fort was made in red sand stone and white marble, it has four section within the premises is Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), Dewan-I-Aam (The Hall of Public Audience), Jai Mandir (The Hall of Victory) and The Zenana (The Palace of Women). Visit Jiagarh Fort, also known as Victory Fort was built between 15th to 18th centuries, Jal Mahal, Kanak Vrindavan is popular spot for picnic and film shoots. Evening enjoy Sound & Light show at Amber Fort. Overnight stay in Hotel / Resort at Jaipur.
DAY 06: DEPART JAIPUR – Delhi (200 Kms / 3 Hrs)
After breakfast Checkout from Hotel and transfer to Jaipur / Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey with Sweet Memories of North Triangle Tours by Greenland Holidays.
EVERY MONDAY DELHI SIGHTSEEING PLACES ARE CLOSED
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist at Airport / Railway Station.
- Meals as per plan in suggested Itinerary.(C.P.:- Room with Breakfast).
- 05 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotel on Double Sharing Basis with breakfast in Standard A/c Room.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo Car OR Similar as per Itinerary.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver allowance.
1] Car will Not be at disposable.
2] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
3] Tour Cost is Valid for Indian National Only.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone charges and all items of Personal Nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Services not Specifically Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum, Jeep or Canter.
- Any Flight / Rail Tickets.
- A Govt. Service Tax applicable on the total package cost.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not Be Changed, once Confirm.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- Air condition of Car will not Run in Hill Areas.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Roadblock, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport with Valid Visa, as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the hotel availability status.
“Simply *****A Memorable Holidays”