DAY 01: ARRIVE – DARJEELING (110 kms / 3 Hrs).
Meet and assist on arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Darjeeling (7100ft). Arrives & Check in to Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel at Darjeeling.
DAY 02: DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (Closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallary & Peace pagoda. Overnight stay in Hotel at Darjeeling.
DAY 03: DARJEELING – PELLING (118 kms / 04 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Pelling (6000 ft). Afternoon proceed for half day local tour covering Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Wishing Lake & Kanchenjunga Falls. Over night stay in Hotel at Pelling.
DAY 04: PELLING – GANGTOK (132 kms / 05 Hrs)
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Gangtok (5500 ft). Gangtok the capital of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town. Arrives & Check in Hotel. Afternoon go for half day local tour covering Jhakri Water Falls, Ranka Monastery, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & govt.Holidays), Do-Drul Chorten, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays) & Flower Show. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel at Gangtok.
DAY 05: TSANGU LAKE & BABA MANDIR
After breakfast. A day excursion to Tsangu Lake (Departure at 0900 Hrs) – situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir – The shrine maid in memory of Sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel at Gangtok.
DAY 06: GANGTOK – KALIMPONG (79 kms / 03 Hrs)
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Kalimpong (4000 ft). Here you do the Sightseeing of Deolo Hills, Dr. Grahm’s Home, Flower Nurseries, Jang-Dog-Palrifro-Brang Gompa, Mangal Dham & Durbin Dara View Point. Overnight stay in Hotel at Kalimpong.
DAY 07: DEPART KALIMPONG (85 kms / 03 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey with Sweet Memories of Northeast Triangle Special Tour by Greenland Holidays.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- 06 Nights Accommodation in Standard Hotels on Double Sharing Standard A/c & Non A/c Room as per category.
- Meals as per Plan in Itinerary. (C.P:- Room with Breakfast).
- All transfers & Sightseeing by dedicated vehicle – (As per itinerary).
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking Fees and Driver Allowance.
1] Rates are Per Person and Valid for Indian National.
2] Vehicle will Not be at disposable.
3] Rates are Not Valid during Festival Season & Public Holidays.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Air Fare / Train Fare, Permit Fees, Entry Fees, Camera Fees, Port rage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/Soft/ Hard Drinks, and Extra usage of Vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Bandh OR any other Factor beyond control will not be Refunded.
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- Qualis / Tavera, Innova are Not allowed for local Gangtok Sightseeing.
- Gangtok local sightseeing is done by Maruti Omni (4 pax in a vehicle).
- Tsomgo Lake & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial is only done by Tata Sumo / Max.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not Be Changed, once Confirm.
- Early Check in and late Checkout Subject to Rooms Availability.
- Sightseeing / Visits subject to suitable weather / Traffic conditions and permission from local Authorities.
- No Refund of any Unutilized Services.
- If Petrol OR Diesel Price Increase, then Quoted Rates will also Get Increase.
- As per the Government directive, Foreigners are requested to produce their Passport with Valid Visa, as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport at the point of check-in at the Hotel.
- Please note all the above prices are indicative and can change until booking. Itinerary may be reshuffled or rearranged by us in order to meet the hotel availability status.
“Simply ***** A Memorable Holidays”