DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN ISTANBUL
On arrival meet and assist at Ataturk Intl. Airport by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Day at leisure. Istanbul is the centre of religion for century’s. After the Ottoman period Islam spread throughout the city. The first Mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1353. The first Mosque on European side of Istanbul was built inside the Rumeli Castle in 1452. The first Grand Mosque which was built in proper city is the Ayub Sultan Mosque in 1458. Which was built on the side of the Church the Holy Apostles, an important Byzantine Church which was originally edificed in the name of Constantine The Great. Overnight stay in Hotel at Istanbul.
DAY 02: ISTANBUL – FULL DAY CITY TOUR. (B)
After breakfast, visit St. Sophia Museum, the magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; Blue Mosque, one of the biggest mosque of Istanbul famous for its blue tiles and six minarets, “Hippodrome” the former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople “ Grand Bazaar” a bazaar that will tempt even the non-shoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewelry, leather and souvenirs. Then visit “Topkapi Palace” the former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was once ruled. Today, it is a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelains and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family. Also it has unrivalled collections of jewellery, including the Spoonmaker’s Diamond. Continue the tour with the Rüstem Pasha Mosque, a masterpiece by Sinan that has the most exquisite and extensive Iznik tile decoration of any mosque in Istanbul. Overnight stay in Hotel at Istanbul.
DAY 03: ISTANBUL – HALF DAY BOSPORUS CRUISE TOUR.(BY FERRY) (B)
After breakfast, we begin with a brief visit to the 17th century “Spice Bazaar” one of Istanbul’s most colorful and bustling attractions. Next, we take an unforgettable Cruise along the Bosphorus, the majestic strait that runs through Istanbul, linking Europe and Asia. From our cruise boat, we view the dramatic sights lining the Bosphorus wooded Shores, Mosques, a Bridge that for a time was the worlds longest and the massive Rumeli Hisari, a fortress built by Mehmet the Conqueror in just three months as he prepared to conquer Istanbul. Also noteworthy are the “19th Century Mansions” of the Ottoman elite and the Sultans fanciful Gingerbread Palaces and hunting lodges. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Istanbul.
DAY 04: ISTANBUL / IZMIR – HALF DAY CITY TOUR-(B).
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Istanbul airport and fly to Izmir. Arrival in Izmir and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city of Izmir with a stop at the Agora, then continue to the Historical Elevator for a panoramic view of the bay of Izmir and visit the Old Bazaar. Overnight stay in Hotel at Izmir.
DAY 05: IZMIR – FULL DAY TOUR OF EPHESUS.(B).
After breakfast, drive to Ephesus, one of the most impressive and well-preserved Archaeological sites in the world. Spend the morning strolling trough the streets, temples, including “The Temple of Artemis” and fountains of the ancient metropolis. Then visit the Basilica of St. John, where the apostle is buried and the “House of Virgin Mary” where it is believed that she has spent her last days. Later return to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Izmir.
Day 06: IZMIR – FULL DAY TOUR OF PERGAMUM / ISTANBUL-(B).
After breakfast, Full Day Tour to Pergamum, home of the Hellenistic Attalaid Kings. Visit the Acropolis where you will see the theatre, altar of Zeus and the famous library which once had 2,00000 volumes. Then visit Asclepion, the famous medical center of the ancient world. At the end of the tour, transfer to the Izmir Airport for a flight to Istanbul. Arrival at Istanbul Airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Istanbul.
DAY 07: DEPARTURE FROM ISTANBUL.
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport for your onward journey with Sweet Memories of Turkey Tours.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- Spice Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday
- Meet and Assist on arrival at Airport.
- 04 Night Accommodation in Hotel at Istanbul on Twin Sharing Basis with breakfast in Standard Room.
- 02 Night Accommodation in Hotel at Izmir on Twin Sharing Basis with breakfast in Standard Room.
- Full Day City Tour of Istanbul on Seat In Coach Basis.
- Half Day Istanbul – Bosporus Cruise Tour by Ferry.
- Half Day City Tour of Izmir.
- Full Day Tour of Ephesus.
- Full Day Tour of Pergamum.
- Meals as per Plan suggested in Itinerary. (B:- Breakfast).
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing on Seat In Coach A/C Buses.
- Airfare International and Domestic.
- Visa Fees.
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above Itinerary.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels Tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and Meals and Drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any Guide, Entrances Fees for Monuments, Boats, Cultural Shows, Museum OR any others which is not included in Itinerary.
- Any Medical / Rescue Evacuation due to Mishap/ Natural Calamities.
- Bookings subject to availability of Room at the time of booking..
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Sector Should Not be Changed, once Confirmed.
- Any change in Itinerary/Stay on account of Flight / Train Cancellation, Delay due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Road block, Strikes / Natural calamities OR any other Factor beyond our control will not be Refunded.
“Simply***A matter of Good Holidays”